Explore Serengeti, the endless plains from Pamoja Serengeti Luxury Camp. Pamoja Serengeti Luxury Camp is the second portfolio properties of Pamoja Collection.
Pamoja Serengeti Luxury Safari Camp sets itself apart from the rest by offering the utmost exclusivity and comfort for our guests, in the heart of Serengeti´s National Park situated in the most exclusive area of Seronera, just, to ensure that all areas of the Serengeti are within reach of our guests.
From the mighty Big Five- Lions, Leopard, Buffalo, Elephant and Rhino to the tenacious dung Beetle, Elephant shrew, Buffalo Weaver, Leopard tortoise, Rhinoceros beetle, Ant-lion, from thousands of Butterflies to the Great Migration in Serengeti.
Day 2:Serengeti National Park Full Day game
Today is dedicated to a full day game drive along Serengeti plains- home to elusive lions, leopards, elephants, cheetah, buffalo, zebra, wildebeest, eland, wild dog, gazelles, and crocodiles among others.
Dinner and overnight at Pamoja Serengeti Luxury Camp
Day 3: Visit Masai Boma and Ngorongoro Crater
Enrich your safari holiday with a visit to a Maasai village in the Ngorongoro highlands – perhaps including a leisurely walk to the village across the rolling hills of the plateau. Spend time with the villagers, find out about their way of life, and join in their exuberant singing and dancing. Then head to a crater.
Accommodation : Pamoja Africa
Day 4: Head back to Arusha
head back to Arusha City and finish things off in style by take your time to discover the beauty of Arusha city from Clock tower (the half way between Cairo Egypt to Johannesburg South Africa) and take walking to Maasai Market, proceed to Arusha Declaration monument and museum, central market to learn different African spices, vegetable and fruits, visit Arusha City bus terminal, then later drive to Cultural Heritage Center for shopping.
Inclusive 4 days Serengeti and Ngorongoro
- Pop-up Roof, Opening Sliding windows, Seat Belts, Heavy duty wheels, and Extra Fuel tanks. Refrigerator for cooling drinks, one pair of binoculars per couple, Eco friendly Trash Bag. Wi-Fi on board during safari Charging Outlets type Plug G for charging Cameras and smart phone.
What’s not included
- Tips to tour guide and tour leader, which are optional.
- As with all of our trips, you need to your own visas.
- Day 4 accommodation
Notes about this trip
- The prices shown are based on one person . Speak to us if you’re more than 1 person to get high discount.
- Because this safari is based on using a private vehicle and guide for part of the trip, the per person costs would reduce if more than two people traveled together. Conversely, they would increase substantially if only one person traveled alone.
- Like all our tailor-made safaris in Tanzania, this one is a sample itinerary and easy to adjust to your personal requirements. We will always organize a safari that matches what you want to do.
- Subject to availability at the camps, you can depart on your chosen itinerary on any day of the year.